Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW "West Coast Battle Cry"

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW "West Coast Battle Cry"
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:45:00 EST
C'mon guys. There are station owners and there are guest ops for a reason.  I
like building stations much more than I like operating 48  hour contests.
I've been doing it for 30 years and will continue until there aren't any more
guest ops to fill the chair. Ever heard of W2PV, K2GL, W3AU, W7RM? Similar
scenarios that produced some of the finest ops in the land.

During the 80's my home was a weekend dormitory for K5ZD, K5GN, N5JJ, NM5M,
N5EA. They helped maintain the station and they got first dibs on contests. A
great symbiotic relationship.Get over it.

Tom Taormina, K5RC
Contesting from the Comstock
W7RN -  K7RC

_www.consultpr.com_ (http://www.consultpr.com/)