Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM/Writelog .adif files

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM/Writelog .adif files
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:18:17 -0500
Hi Bill,

I have imported my 2004 WriteLog contests into N1MM successfully.  It was
some time ago and don't remember the specifics but there was an extra step.
Rather than trying to figure out what the differences in ADIF field
identifiers are I used Microsoft Access to move whole columns of data into
the right place.  This worked fine for every contest I transferred.  They
all scored fine too.  However I only had 5 logs to import and I didn't have
anywhere near your number of Qs per contest.  If you want to try it again I
suggest you make a test database and once you get it right move it where you
want.  I haven't tried N1MM transfer to WriteLog.

73 Art W2NRA