Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX SSB: 40m operation

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX SSB: 40m operation
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 11:14:10 EST
This will not cure the problem perceived/observed by LA5HE and others, but  I
did notice Sunday evening that 7100-7105 was clear and unused, other than
G4BUO CQing at 7100.6 or so. There were more reasonably open spots above the BC

station at 7110.  I did not hear anyone using these frequencies.

Those who now have authorization to use 7100+ would do well to operate up
there, taking a small bit of spectrum pressure off those who can't.

73  -  Jim  K8MR