Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX SSB: 40m operation

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX SSB: 40m operation
From: Stephan Walder <stwa@hb9ddo.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:55:39 +0100
Fellow contesters

I appologize if my initial message gave the wrong impression - there was
no intention to discuss the problem per se
but I was rather interested to know if the behaviour of those station
actually heart their performance. Or in other words if a majority takes
it as granted that there's not bandplan during major contests ?

vy 73, Stephan "Steve", HB9DDO / WS9O

P.S. I'm not a long time reader of this mailing list and I admit I
didn't check if it's been discussed before