Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: 7QP Rules

To: "'CQ-CONTEST'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: 7QP Rules
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 01:45:37 -0000
Congratulations to the 7QP organizers! From here in W1, it appeared that the
activity from all across the 7th call area was fantastic.  Probably the best
debut of a new QSO party I can think of!

The downside (for me) was that the 7-land guys were so active that they kind
of took over the band from the New England QSO Party!  :)  But, it was nice
to call CQ and have so many answers from WY, MT, and ID!

Congratulations again.  I think the first weekend of May is now overloaded
with contests (7QP, INQP, NEQP, CH, and ARI).

Randy, K5ZD