Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: 7QP Rules

To: Randy Thompson <k5zd@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: 7QP Rules
From: Alan Zack <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 11:04:14 -0700
It may very well be a log checkers nightmare.  I was called by, and also
answered callers in the IN and NE QSO parties as well as the ARI
Contest, some random stations asking for a NV QSL (I doubt if they will
submit a log) and a couple of special event stations.  Too bad the bands
were too good for us.  10 and 15 were really dead for me.

--
Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ