[CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips Tricks & Techniques topic

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, SMC@w9smc.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips Tricks & Techniques topic
From: Gary Sutcliffe <w9xt@unifiedmicro.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 06:38:15 -0500
HI all

I am looking for input for the next installment of my CTT&T column. This
time it is about receiver filters.

Filters ? What filters have you installed in your receiver? Which ones are
most effective under different conditions? How effective is your radio?s
DSP filter? On which types of interference is it most effective?

Do you use external DSP or other filters? Which ones are best?

Have you added a roofing filter? How do you like it.

What is more important, the filter in the radio or the one between your ears?\

Please reply directly to me by July 18 and include your call sign.

Thanks & 73 !

Gary Sutcliffe  W9XT
Unified Microsystems
w9xt@unifiedmicro.com