Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it a time to change rules for HQ stnsinIARUcontest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it a time to change rules for HQ stnsinIARUcontest
From: "Mario, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:43:29 +0200
W9WI wrote:
I could see disallowing credit for contacts between a HQ station and
other stations in the same country *if* the other stations are
"uniques", i.e. worked fewer than some threshold number (say, ten?)
other stations besides the HQ operation.  I'll bet it'd be a real
nightmare for the log checkers though.

N6TR did successful checking of 46 WRTC logs and 1000+ others within 24 hours! Portables excluded :-)

Threshold might be just 3 different HQ stations and USA can work W1AW, NU1AW and VE3RAC easily.
EU stations would have much wider choice.

Quoting 5B4AGN on IARU - What have we here, a contest or a flag waving party?

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU, YU0SRJ, S50HQ, OI2HQ

P.S. DA0HQ achieved over 50% DL QSO out of 19.000 in 2003! Free awards available :-)