Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW VHF Recap for a Dozen participants

To: "'CQ-Contest MailList'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"'VHF Contesting e-Mail List'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW VHF Recap for a Dozen participants
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:22:54 -0000
I don't think the xml one favors hf, it is just that it has been initially
developed and concept tested on hf contests.  The only things needed for it
to do vhf contests is to have a name for the contest and a list of bands in
the dtd... its flexible enough to handle that easily.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net