Re: [CQ-Contest] A New Perspective [was:WRTC Spot/Log Correlation]

To: VE5ZX <ve5zx@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A New Perspective [was:WRTC Spot/Log Correlation]
From: 4X4KF <4x4kf@iarc.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 16:18:27 +0300
I think that  Bob W5OV didn't mean the scientific (pedantic?) chaos you
have in mind.
Just the old, simple and common chaos  (mess, havoc, mixup, disorder).
If you are crazy enough to do almost anything , short of murder, to win
a contest,
you might welcome this chaos in the contest rules. There are more crazy
OM's than you  might
think. I personally, never had the time to consult spotting or clusters
during contests, but than
I was born in Germany where there is the saying "Das macht man nicht" =
"You don't do that"
albeit it may not be mentioned in the contest rules.
Capish ?
73, Michael Barak 4x4kf