Re: [CQ-Contest] SSB in CW band

To: "Robert Naumann" <w5ov@w5ov.com>,"'CQ Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SSB in CW band
From: Jim Rhodes <k0xu@iowadsl.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:46:00 -0600
Yes, but the 18 wheelers have no right to run over the guy walking
his dog if he is there first. Contesters have no more and no less
right to the band than anyone else.

This is getting way off the start of the thread. Of which my hope is
that with the expansion of 40 meters there will be less pressure on
the bottom of the band. And a thought that maybe the US rules that
regulate bandplans to a certain extent are good. And that maybe other
countries should consider them too. If nobody could transmit SSB on
7020 then it wouldn't be a problem.