Re: [CQ-Contest] HELP-Accused of Cheating

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] HELP-Accused of Cheating
From: "Clint Talmadge" <unclebudd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:31:47 -0600
The answer would depend on from whom you received the note.

If it were from the accuser then I would agree with the last poster which is to
ignore it.  At least from a Contester's point of view.  If this person is a
friend (term used loosely) I would approach them and try to work it out.

If the note is from the Contest Organizer, prepare your defense, (i.e.) high
gain antenna, jealous competitor, etc and submit your position.  Not much more
you can do.

It would appear to me that the accuser has the burden of providing proof.

Clint - W5CPT