Re: [CQ-Contest] Toughest SS CW sections 2006

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Toughest SS CW sections 2006
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:40:15 EST
I'm still digesting my logs (as well as recovering my body), but as one who
tried to work them all four times, here are my toughest (i.e. what I  missed):

>From N8TR  (2100z - 0230z):  MT, NL, PAC, AK

>From AC8E (0300 - 0830)   WTX, WY, ND, NL, NT, PR

>From K8MR (1230-1815, 0205-0300):  NL, VE6, NT

>From K8AZ  (1900 - 0230):  DE

The only section with a single qso was NL, with VO1HE from K8AZ.

>From K8AZ, with 73 sections in the log I was still  needing WMA, VT, ENY, DE,
SC, MT, and WY.  I ended  up missing DE, but I eventually got two or more of
all the rest,  except for a single WMA qso with  K5ZD.

The coolest qso of the weekend was from AC8E, with KL7WV calling in on 80
meters.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

Operator of N8TR, AC8E, K8AZ, and K8MR in CW  SS.