Re: [CQ-Contest] Toughest SS CW sections 2006

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Toughest SS CW sections 2006
From: Kjboasi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:52:11 EST
I missed MB, NWT and PAC.  I never heard any NWT stations, but heard the
other two and couldn't get through.  I had never worked a QC station in a
previous
SS, but this year, I worked 6 of them, which is how many stations I worked in
my own section (NLI).  Usually there's a lot more NLI's and fewer (zero) QC's
in the log.  Also worked 2 ND stations, (missed it last year), 5 NNY's
(usually only 1 or 2 in past years), 2 PR (usually only WP3R is there), and 1
each
from ORG and SB.  What happened to SB?  Could have sworn there were more in
previous years.  The biggest surprise was working so many NH and VT stations
(13
and 6 respectively).  Most common sections were VA (42 Q's), and MDC, IL, and
EPA (33 Q's each).

Also, as an aside to previous topics, I worked at least one station from each
year (check) from 1946-2000 with no gaps.  The period 1955-68 had the highest
totals.

73, Ken, N2ZN