[CQ-Contest] CQ WW NIL penalty for zero pointer?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW NIL penalty for zero pointer?
From: "Art Boyars" <art.boyars@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 11:41:46 -0500
In CQ WW SSB I was fooling around ("but I repeat myself") on 15M.  I figured to
work a few loud guys, just to make sure the radio still played on SSB so I
would be ready to work SS fone.  I was logging on paper.  I called one Club
friend to comment on his audio.  He sent me his report (and I have not heard
him complain about zero-ponters), and I sent him mine and I made my comments.
Because I did not expect to send in a score, I did not log the QSO.

Well, I wound up making about 30 QSOs, and decided I would like to send in the
log.  So I transcribed it to CT.  If my log does not have that zero-point QSO,
will he get penalized for a NIL?

Thanks and 73, Art K3KU