Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes: Should I be penalized for getting mylicens

To: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes: Should I be penalized for getting mylicense in 2000?
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 08:24:13 -0600
If we're going to make a big deal about what check is sent, then we should
find a way to verify signal strength really is 599 in other contests, no?
After all, the rules do say RST and not some phony made up RST, no?

Unless there's a hue and cry about 599...

me: agn?
you: ....n 03
me: cl?
you: W.....N
me: sri QSB agn?
you: ..3W...
me: W3W?
you: W3W....
me: W3WN?
you: R R R
me: 5nn 04.

...I don't see any need to discuss the veritability of checks.

And I'm NOT arguing for valid RSTs, either. Only making the point.

73, kelly
ve4xt