Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] SS Packet DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!!

To: "'Mark Beckwith'" <n5ot@n5ot.com>,"'CQ-Contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] SS Packet DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!!
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:52:03 -0700
I have a hard time equating a single packet comment about need needing X to
finish as a solicitation for contacts thus making the entry multi op.  If
there were multiple requests with a run frequency, that would cross the
line.

Are you not receiving help when someone spots you?  Why is this allowed in
constests then?

Rick, it is obvious to me that you had no intention of soliciting a mult or
contact with your comment so don't sweat it.

I can tell you I have heard many many stations on the air saying hey thanks
for the mult, now I only need X for the sweep.  I see no difference other
than one took place on the internet which could have been RF packet instead
of on the air.

Mike W0MU