Re: [CQ-Contest] SS SSB reflections

To: <kr2q@optonline.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS SSB reflections
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:30:10 -0000
I have to say this.  The SCP files that I make do not include exchange
information.  They are calls only.

That said, there are clubs out there who spend the time and effort to
capture logs and create database files that include the exchange info.  This
probably helps their members who are less skilled lose less QSOs in the log
checking process, but when some bit of information does change, the error is
incredibly obvious (and stupid).

QRP in SS Phone is hard, but it does let you know who can copy and who
can't.

Randy, K5ZD