Re: [CQ-Contest] intentional QRMing rare ones - SS SSB

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] intentional QRMing rare ones - SS SSB
From: Mike Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:33:30 -0500
asciibaron@comcast.net wrote:
> if this was unintentional, i'd gladly apologize for confronting the station,
> but judging from his reaction, i'm guessing he knew exactly what he was
> doing.  i'm still considering sending in a formal complaint against the
> offending station.

    Steve, you did the *exact* right thing, and I for one commend you.
As for a complaint against the offender, you might check with Mr
Hollingsworth if you could drop off the other guys callsign without
making a formal complaint - after all, he did vacate the premises after
you told him what you might do. That way if there is any trouble with
the guy in the future, it could make a difference. I suspect he might
behave a little better now though. 8^)

    - 73 de Mike KB3EIA -