Re: [CQ-Contest] Live Audio - K5ZD for CQ WW CW

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Live Audio - K5ZD for CQ WW CW
From: k3bu@optonline.net
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 04:46:12 +0000 (GMT)

> > Hmmmm, like soliciting contest QSOs by non-amateur means?
>
> You lost me here. How does this involve soliciting QSOs at all?
>
> 73,
> Dave KM3T

Posting on Internet (non-amateur means) that station will be using live
streaming of own audio, where you can hear yourself working that station in
real time (~15 sec delay). So if I am casual contester, I will work that
station, to hear myself, give him a point, while passing by the other regular
W/K stations. The same goes for streaming video - invitation, solicitation of
QSOs by non-amateur means.

73 Yuri, K3BU