Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving Concentration

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving Concentration
From: "Marijan Miletic', S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:11:27 +0100
N4ZR: Watching good ops, they seem to have a really special focus that I
find hard to maintain, even for a 4-hour sprint.

You may maintain focus much longer with very high winning motivation or some
medications.  Please read CT1BOH story of recent SO2R event.

WRTC champs K1TO & N5TJ had a simple answer:  We don't plan much but follow
gut's feeling that we are doing right.  Program stats help and Win-test
seems to be recently favored on that basis.

I do my utmost in multiop enviroment.  Otherwise I maximize the amount of
fun in our hobby with up to 45 hours participation.
And I often think of famous F1 drivers with a great bunch of anonymous
supporting mechanics.  I have great respect for later.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU, hamradio since 1962