Re: [CQ-Contest] QRN from CFL's ?

To: <n2ic@arrl.net>, "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRN from CFL's ?
From: "Mike Fatchett" <mike@mallardcove.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 08:39:40 -0700
I use them at our Montana home.  I have recessed lighting around the
perimeter of the house as we use it as a model and it is lit up at night.  I
have read similar disclaimers on other brands.  I can't say that I have
detected any noticeable noise and I use lots of them.  K0GU warned me about
the possible noise they can create.

Mike W0MU