Re: [CQ-Contest] How Many Hours are we Putting in Now?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How Many Hours are we Putting in Now?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 08:38:49 -0500
Hi Ed - I submit that the purpose of these additional categories is not to
affect what the top 40 in each category do, but to stimulate more hours in the
contest by the others, the ops who might get competitive and put in more hours
if they were competing in a class that had more realistic (for them) time
limits.

73, Pete N4ZR