Re: [CQ-Contest] logic here?

To: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>,"'Rick Dougherty'" <nq4i@contesting.com>,"'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"'David Gilbert'" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] logic here?
From: "Richard DiDonna NN3W" <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:22:10 -0500
It was really wierd. I too called around 3.690 and the rates were horrible -
1.5 a minute tops.  I was having more success picking off packets spots.
This is the first real  DX test utilizing the new spectrum.  Perhaps folks
hadn't quite gotten the clue abroad concerning the new allocation.

The real test will probably be put forth during WPX where there is real
incentive for 3.5 MHz contacts.

73 Rich NN3W