Re: [CQ-Contest] When is a QSO not a QSO?

To: "'Gerry Hull'" <gerry.hull@gmail.com>,"'Paul O'Kane'" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When is a QSO not a QSO?
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:45:31 -0000

So you are saying that, if I had a station in Mongolia and a good (perhaps
even dedicated, should I have the necessary monetary resources to provide
such) Internet link, I could fire it up this weekend in the WPX and say I'm
a JT1 while sitting here in my shack at home? Why didn't anyone tell me? I
could save myself a lot of grief having to put up with the noise and NA/EU
QRM and be a big wheel with all my peers.

Thanks Gerry.

73 -- Paul VO1HE

PS: I work that few KH6s that I'd probably keep it. Call me a hypocrit if
you want. :)