Re: [CQ-Contest] A call to action

To: Ethan Miller K8GU <ethan@k8gu.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A call to action
From: John Geiger <n5ten@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
And many of us might have gotten started in contesting
at the local club during Field Day.  I know, FD isn't
a contest (need proof?  QST publishes the scores, so
it can't be a contest) but it has many of the same
basic principles.  Maybe go to FD this year, find some
new to HF upgrades, and show them how much fun it can
be.

73s John W5TD