[CQ-Contest] Help with tower transport from DC to NJ?

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Help with tower transport from DC to NJ?
From: k3bu@optonline.net
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 19:43:21 +0000 (GMT)

Howdy contesters!

N2EE/NT1E Contest Club needs help with transportation of Big Bertha tower and
some antennas from the north of DC area to mid NJ. It should be either tractor
trailer with 40 - 50 ft bed or perhaps car transportation (or large boat)
trailer. The longest piece is 46 ft long, weight total about 10,000 lbs.
This is for Tesla Radioclub N2EE/NT1E location at Bayville, NJ (near Toms
River).
Tesla Radio Foundation is not for profit 501 c3 corp, and can give receipts for
donations of goods and services and we are looking for gracious helper, perhaps
truck returning home empty from delivery and giving us a break. We need to
transport the tower within next two weeks, any time.

Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated and will earn Tesla RC
membership and contribute to this worthwhile effort to build small monument to
Tesla's radio pioneering achievements.
www.TeslaRadio.org
 Anyone with connections to  truck buddies or companies please contact me.

73 Yuri, K3BU@optonline.net
pres. Tesla RC