Re: [CQ-Contest] Counting DC as a Multiplier and Not as PartofMaryland.

To: "Eric Rosenberg" <wd3q@starpower.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Counting DC as a Multiplier and Not as PartofMaryland.
From: "Mike Reagan" <mreagan@preciscom.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 08:36:51 -0600
I have read the posting on the DC issue....I continue to support Eric's
position...the arguments by others only point out the truly unique status of
the District...Washington DC is not like any other state or territory...the
District should be a Mult....but I guess you have to have lived there  to
understand...Most people who visit the District as tourists never see the
real District where people like Eric and I  and others lived and
worked...the comment about the tickets by K0XP was amusing ...there are many
police entities in the District...the Capital District Police ..the District
Police ..the Federal Police who are uniformed Secret Service..the  Secret
Service...and the US Park Service Police..then there are the Special Agents
for the all the Executive Branch agencies  and the military police and do
not forget the FBI actively working the many foreign nationals attached to
the embassies..lots of chances to get a ticket.....73
Mike Reagan
NI7T
Price, Utah
http://www.ni7t.com