Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU - Join Us

To: Glenn VA3DX <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU - Join Us
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:14:08 -0400
Yeah, when I was operating my 300 milliwatt crystal controlled rig
during a recent QRP QSO party, a whole bunch of DXers started drooping
their calls with high power on that very same frequency.   They weren't
even calling anyone, just drapping their calls.  They were (apparently)
listening down many KHz to a DXpedition of some sort, and didn't bother
to listen to the QRPp ops who were inhabiting 7030± crystal tolerance.

We could apply this to contesters, DXers, or ragchewers.

72/73 de n8xx Hg  (Yet another Hank!  Holy Moley, the place is infested
with Hanks)