Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU - Join Us

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU - Join Us
From: Jim Rhodes <k0xu@iowadsl.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 06:54:17 -0500
I can't imagine trying to run RTTY without the speaker. First you
can't tell if a frequency is truly clear without listening. Second
you still have to hear them to get them on the screen to tune them.

At 09:32 PM 6/18/2007, you wrote:

>Ok .... how about a whole lot don't listen aurally to a frequency -
>
>Not being a RTTY operator, I'd be curious as to how many really do have
>their headphones on ..... or their speakers turned on.
>
>73    Hank    K8DD

Jim Rhodes K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.