Re: [CQ-Contest] CWSS and daylight savings time

To: "David Pruett" <k8cc@comcast.net>, <Aldewey@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CWSS and daylight savings time
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:46:17 -0000
David I must echo everything you've said. Additionally everything we do in
the Contesting and DX world is done using GMT. When we submit our logs to
LOTW it is done in GMT. Every clock in my 'shack' is set to GMT, including
my computer. For all logging purposes, contesting and DXing, my local time
is GMT. DST has no bearing nationally or internationally when it comes to
contesting. SS & CQWW start and end this year at the same time they did last
year, and the year before etc.... The majority of the world, including where
I live, don't have DST and don't understand why we have 20+ emails on this
subject.
again just my -2cents worth
73

MAL