Re: [CQ-Contest] Assistance & Entry Status

To: J F <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assistance & Entry Status
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 13:57:46 -0500
Julius:

I say that you are entitled to your opinion, I trust you'll grant me mine.

Wasn't there an article in QST  a few years back (Maybe in an April
issue, but I don't remember), where a computer controlled station won a
contest?  If memory serves, the owner of that station entered it as
"zero operator" category, since that owner didn't need to intervene
except to push the "start" button.  The programming did the rest.....

73 de n8xx Hg