[CQ-Contest] thanks for the spots

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>,<sysops@dxcluster.info>, "ar-cluster" <ar-cluster@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] thanks for the spots
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 11:43:28 +0000
Obviously someone is not happy with my spotting reports and has been
attempting to frame me this weekend to make it look like we have been
spotting ourselves.  First, thanks for the spots, not that they were all
that useful in the huge flow of real spots this weekend.

And second, I would ask all cluster sysops to check their ip address logs
and see if this address shows up from a real callsign:

71.101.9.246
pool-71-101-9-246.tampfl.dsl-w.verizon.net

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net