Re: [CQ-Contest] re-newing the 10 meter contest

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] re-newing the 10 meter contest
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 15:33:08 -0800
I think the only way to make this contest more even at this point in the
cycle is give the stations in the PNW 10000 points for each contact.  That
would give me 10000 points so far as I have worked 1 station here in Oregon
(out of the 3 I have heard).

Yesterday I had the CQ machine running for about an hour while puttering
around the shack and nada.

At 28.039 I have a birdie in my rig.  I even listened to that for a while in
hopes it would start sending something :-)  73
Tom W7WHY