Re: [CQ-Contest] re-newing the 10 meter contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] re-newing the 10 meter contest
From: "Paul T. Antos" <wb2abd@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 20:53:52 -0500
>From  VO1HE....

< As an example, if I worked N2BJ before I worked you, my exchange to you
   would be "N7DF GN37 N2BJ".>

Gee, Paul, I dunno... if a fair percentage of the casual participants didn't
read the rules carefully ( e.g.  US stations working US zones in CQWW for zero
points ad nauseam ), I can see where the call signs in their logs are going to
get screwed up. Not sure what I would send for QSO #1 either.

I had a whole bunch of stuff I was going to write but decided to delete it. I'm
sure there'll be a passel of neat ideas forthcoming. Let's wait and see how the
ARRL will go about changing this thing... ... ...     ...

Paul WB2ABD