Re: [CQ-Contest] Recording your CQ WW CW contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Recording your CQ WW CW contest
From: "Kelly Jones" <kjones@virtualcohesion.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:16:17 -0000
Hi Jon and all -

I just posted 10 minutes of video from the 2007 CQWW SSB PJ4E operation
to YouTube.  I was not able to patch directly to the camera for audio,
but even with a headset dead over top of the camera mic, there is still
significant background noise.

This is the "Cliff's notes" version of the video I put together for the
team members.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn0dyKKqWm0

73
Kelly - N0VD