Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL cards

To: Badge42@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL cards
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:26:46 -0600 (CST)
It's generally easier for the DX station to have all the QSO's on one
card. I have QSL's that have a box on the front for QSO info and they are
blank on the back.  If I'm going to list more than one, I'll cross out the
box on the front, write "QSO info on other side".  Then I'll put on the
rear "Amateur Radio W9SZ confirming QSO's with ..." and I'll list out the
QSO's in a column.

73, Zack W9SZ