Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL cards

To: "'Zack Widup'" <w9sz@prairienet.org>, <Badge42@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL cards
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:07:01 -0000
That may be so but when you're putting them all together for DXCC checking,
I think they like seeing one contact per card. Otherwise, I think they
charge you for having to check superfluous contacts; or so I've been told.

I put multiple contacts on my cards so I guess I'm guilty too :)

73 -- Paul VO1HE