Re: [CQ-Contest] Regarding Check Numbers...

To: Steve Sacco <nn4x@embarqmail.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Regarding Check Numbers...
From: John Geiger <n5ten@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:36:36 -0800 (PST)
Actually, a check of 00 would be nice, as I could then
just send TT.

Glad the ARRL has said that they don't care what check
you send as long as it stays consistent.

We should all choose the same check one year, though,
to show them the folly of putting a rule in which they
state they have no intention of enforcing, and don't
even care if you don't follow it.

73s John AA5JG