Re: [CQ-Contest] Where Do We Get Off Doing This?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Where Do We Get Off Doing This?
From: W5KI@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 09:28:35 EST

Even with my limited operating, I have noted the same thing.   So generally
sending both is the best:  "59 Arkansas, Alpha Romeo".  (I am not that loud on
the band and fills are common.)

I do leave the Check Call window open and try to only give  "59 Arkansas" on
additional band contacts to speed things up for me and the DX,  though.

Steve, W5KI

In a message dated 3/4/2008 9:21:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,