Re: [CQ-Contest] State QSO parties and CW (further rules deal)

To: John Geiger <n5ten@yahoo.com>, Dan Kovatch <w8car@buckeye-express.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] State QSO parties and CW (further rules deal)
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:57:46 -0700 (PDT)
Maybe it's the lower participation rate, particularly
with the mobiles. Mobile activity can make or break a
QSO party.

Folks probably have their hands full with two modes in
some cases.

Certainly counting RTTY/digital as a separate QSO does
seem reasonable, versus combining it with CW, you know
that other digital mode ;o)

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas