Re: [CQ-Contest] Petition to Ban Skimmer

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Petition to Ban Skimmer
From: "Jukka Klemola" <jukka.klemola@elisanet.fi>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 23:16:55 +0300
>> It is also true that new technology should not be banned.

>All competitive activities, interests and hobbies apply
>limits on technology, either because the technology is
>deemed to be inappropriate or because it could change
>the nature of the activity concerned.
>73,
>Paul EI5DI

Even as it was once threatened, the pre-filled instant lead pencils
were not banned.
But they vanished.
They have simply become less popular in the past 18 years.

But I tell you there would have been no way we could have
won M/M from PJ9A in 1990 with the old-tech sharpening-needing pencils.

I tell you all the instant pencils were the almighty logging
technology from ca 1983 to 1992!

After that came computers. (yep - we did not use the computers in Nov
1990)
This is just a development in the contesting.

Next we will contest on http://qsonet.com/ or alike.

Keep on having FUN!
Set SFI=210, K=0.

73,