[CQ-Contest] Skimmer in CQ WPX CW

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer in CQ WPX CW
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 03:14:52 -0000
I want to remind everyone that the CQ WPX CW Contest is this coming weekend.
Please get on and enjoy the fun.  We welcome all log submissions large and
small!  Full rules, records, and past scores are available at www.cqwpx.com.

The current single op rules do not prevent the use of a skimmer located
within your own station.  If you do give skimmer a try, please note it in
your soapbox or send me an email with your observations on how it helped (or
hurt) your score.  We are seeking all input as we consider what changes, if
any, need to be made to the rules in response to this new technology.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Director, CQ WPX Contest
www.cqwpx.com

email: k5zd@cqwpx.com