Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX SN... broken suffixes

To: DL8MBS <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>, kr2q@optimum.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX SN... broken suffixes
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 07:01:55 -0700 (PDT)
Towards the end of the contest I had several folks
miss one part of the exchange and they sent like 11?9
or 110? I filled in the missing number several times
and then sent the entire number. It worked fine in the
handful of cases used.

Slowing the exchange down and wider spacing also
worked well.

I'm not sure why folks feel the need to repeat the
"5nn" part of the exchange tho', that added to some
confusion...

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas