Re: [CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge
From: "Marijan Miletic" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:33:37 +0200
ES5TV: they participate in non-assisted class because that is were you get
real credit for what you have done in terms of developing your skills and
building your stations.

The milestones in building my station were:

1970s: homemade high performance CW xcvr, memory keyer with serial numbers
counter up to 1999, SB-220, TH6DXX, 402BA

1980s: IC-735, homemade 16 bit microcomputer, own contest program, packet
radio, RTTY

1990s: contest robot, FT1K, DX-peds, 50 MHz

Not much progress lately apart from SDR and Skimmer with 17 years delay for
me.  I avoided SO2R 48 hours madness :-)

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU