Re: [CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:38:42 -0500
ES5TV said:

> And I am afraid your opinion does not matter much here concerning
> the SO issue as I don't see any scores of yours in 3830, I have not
> worked you in any contest over 15 years in the air.

Thanks Tonno.  I didn't go back and figure out how to measure it, but I have
been wondering how much weight to give to the position of someone who is not
a fellow competitor?  I'm more inclined to pay attention to what the ops are
saying whom I compete alongside all the time.

> Your point has been made clear long ago so please let it go now

Roger.  Definitely time to rest the case and take a deep breath.

Mark, N5OT