Re: [CQ-Contest] Fills and repeats

To: <Georgek5kg@aol.com>, <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fills and repeats
From: <Rowland.Archer@gxs.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:05:09 -0400
Hi George -

I actually do own a paid-for copy of WinTest, and I'll give it another shot.
It crashed on me several times in my first few times of setting it up and using
it a bit, which frankly scared me off.  WriteLog has been rock solid for me, I
can't think of a single crash.  I'm also very happy with WriteLog's
functionality.  However with the EZMaster now in the shack, WinTest is clearly
the preferred piece of software as far as the EZM is concerned, so it's
probably worth another look.  What did you use before WT?

73,
Rowland K4XD