Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest software

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest software
From: "Rick Kiessig" <kiessig@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:51:36 +1300
Thanks to the many who responded to me directly...

I should add a few things: first, I'm allergic to DOS-like programs;
anything like that is a complete non-starter, which rules out CT, Win-Test
and EI5DI.

Second, I'm sure that any of the logger apps can do the job.  That's not the
issue.

Running down a list of what the current apps can't or don't do, or what I
don't like about them isn't productive.  I'm not trying to get anyone to
change anything.  I know that each app has its fans, and that's fine.
Suffice it to say that I've found them all to be very quirky in one way or
another.

I was just wondering if there are (Windows-based, non-DOS) contest logging
apps other than N1MM, WriteLog, N3FPJ and DxKeeper that I should consider.
>From the responses I've received so far, I gather the answer is no.

--Rick