Re: [CQ-Contest] European sigs to W9

To: 'Barry' <w2up3@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] European sigs to W9
From: Alan Leith <aleith@syd.eastlink.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 18:52:50 -0300
Well, Barry, you beat me because I didn't even S&P.  This is one CQWW in
which I did not participate.  I've missed a few others in the last bunch of
years because I was not able to operate but this year there was nothing to
spark my interest, and I didn't even get on to give points to some of my
buddies.  From what I heard, or didn't hear as the case may be, they
probably could have used the points -- assuming they could have heard me.

73

Al, VE1AL