Re: [CQ-Contest] SS SSB And Your Callsign In The Exchange

To: "'reflector cq-contest'" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS SSB And Your Callsign In The Exchange
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 04:11:04 +0100
Hi Paul,

What I don´t understand.
Why do you always question the rules of a contest, especially if you don´t
even participate?

You want the report taken away from the WPX exchange and here the callsign,
I don´t see you on 3830 on both contests and Google search results in no
active contesting at all with your callsign.

So what is driving you?

73
Peter